Apply for Voucher >>  Mississippi Housing >>  Bolivar County

Apply for Section 8 Voucher in Bolivar

To apply for Housing Choice Voucher, contact your local Public Housing Agency from the list below.

Mound Bayou HA Housing Agency 504 Banks Avenue
Mound Bayou, MS
Shelby HA Housing Agency 1305 Lake Street
Shelby, MS