Apply for Voucher >>  North Carolina Housing >>  Moore County

Apply for Section 8 Voucher in Moore

To apply for Housing Choice Voucher, contact your local Public Housing Agency from the list below.

Sandhills Community Action Program, Inc. Housing Agency 103 Saunders Street
Carthage, NC
Southern Pines Housing Authority Housing Agency 801 S Mechanic Street
Southern Pines, NC