Apply for Voucher >>  Alabama Housing >>  Pike County

Apply for Section 8 Voucher in Pike

To apply for Housing Choice Voucher, contact your local Public Housing Agency from the list below.

Brundidge Housing Agency 611 B Darby Street
Brundidge, AL
South Central Housing Agency 5545 Alabama Hwy 87
Troy, AL
Troy Housing Agency 201 Segars Street
Troy, AL