Apply for Voucher >>  Georgia Housing >>  Troup County

Apply for Section 8 Voucher in Troup

To apply for Housing Choice Voucher, contact your local Public Housing Agency from the list below.

Hogansville Housing Agency 200 West Boyd Road
Hogansville, GA
Lagrange Housing Agency 201 Chatham Street
Lagrange, GA
West Point Housing Agency 1201 E. 12th Street
West Point, GA