Apply for Voucher >>  North Carolina Housing >>  Wake County

Apply for Section 8 Voucher in Wake

To apply for Housing Choice Voucher, contact your local Public Housing Agency from the list below.

Nc Commission of Indian Affairs Housing Agency 217 West Jones Street
Raleigh, NC
Raleigh HA Housing Agency 900 Haynes Street
Raleigh, NC
N. Carolina State Hsg. Fin. Agency Housing Agency Post Office Box 28066
Raleigh, NC
Wake County Housing Authority Housing Agency 100 Shannon Drive
Zebulon, NC