Apply for Voucher >>  Vermont Housing >>  Washington County

Apply for Section 8 Voucher in Washington

To apply for Housing Choice Voucher, contact your local Public Housing Agency from the list below.

Barre Housing Authority Housing Agency 4 Humbert Street
Barre, VT
Vermont State HA Housing Agency 1 Prospect Street
Montpelier, VT
Montpelier HA Housing Agency 155 Main Street
Montpelier, VT